Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

Gary 선생님

몇 년전에, 12년간을 함께 해온 제 부인이 골아떨어지자 마자 코를 골기 시작했습니다. 저희는 정말 가까운 사이였죠( 영적으로 똑같은 혹은 천생연분 같이 말이죠). 제가 침대에 들어가자 마자 그녀는 더 크게 코를 골았답니다.

이전에는 그녀가 그런적이 없었습니다. 그리고 전 잠이 들수가 없었죠. 그래서 침대 가장자리에 앉아 그녀의 마음에 말을 걸며 두드리기 시작했답니다. 한, 두번의 단계가 끝나자, 그녀는 코고는 것을 멈추었고 저는 잠을 잘 수 있었습니다. 다음 날 밤에도 이것이 반복되었습니다. 나는 그녀에게 마음으로 말을 걸면서 두드렸고 1/2 과정 안에 그녀는 코고는 것을 멈췄습니다.

가끔씩 그녀가 코를 골겠죠. 그리고 저는 그녀의 마음에게 말을 걸고 두드리며 코 고는 것이 멈춰질 것을 생각합니다. 저는 너무 기분이 좋습니다.^^
----------------------------------------------------------

생활에 실전적 이용이 가능하겠죠? ^^

<원문>
Brent Bills does surrogate tapping and his mate stops snoring

Hi Everyone,

Here's a very practical use of EFT by Brent Bills that nicely illustrates surrogate tapping (doing EFT on yourself in behalf of someone else).

Hugs, Gary

By Brent Bills

Gary, a couple of years ago, my wife of twelve years started snoring very loudly just after she dropped off.  We are very close (Spiritual twins or soul mates) and as I was getting into bed, she let out the loudest snoring.

She hadn't done this before, and I knew this would keep me up.  So I sat on the edge of the bed and started to tap and talk mentally to her.  Within a round or two, her snoring stopped and I was able to get to sleep.  The next night this repeated again.  I started tapping and mentally talking to her, and within a half round of tapping, she stopped.

Now, every once in a while, she'll start to snore, and I just think about tapping and talking to her and the snoring will stop.  I am so grateful!

Brent Bills

• ?
    2007.11.22 12:59

우리 태피는 여러개의 이름을 가지고 있습니다
    전화나 아이들과 태핑할때 태피는 그사람이 되거든요^^
    다함께 tap tap tap
    잠들어있는사람을 상대로는 안해봤는데 쿠쿠쿠...

• ?
    성공남임성환 2009.03.27 22:55
    코골이의 완치는 쉬운 것이 아니더군요.성공하면 사례 올리겠습니다.