크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

News letter를 읽어보다 제가 치료하는
소뇌 위축증 환자분과 비슷하게 접근된 사례가 있어서 올려봅니다.
실제로 제가 소뇌위축증 환자에게서 사용하는 setup 문과 많이 비슷하더군요. 
물론 이분은 의사선생님을 뵙지 않아 강력한 벽글씨가 없기도 하고..
환경적인면에서 다른 부분들이 있겠지만요..^^
어쨌든 이런 부분도 있으니 참고하시길 바랍니다.^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
94세의 매우 건강하신 아버지가 나에게 시간이 가면 갈수록 몸의 균형 잡기가 힘들다고 하시면서,
흔들리지 않고 정상적으로 느껴질때까지 무언가를 잡고 있어야만 한다고 하셨다.

아버지는 시골에 있는 집에서 혼자 사셨다. 4년 전에 어머니가 암으로 돌아가셨다.
부모님은 63년 간 결혼 생활을 하셨으며
아버지는 94세임에도 불구하고 여전히 운전을 하셨다.
아버지는 건강검진과 운전 검사를 1년 전에 통과할 정도로 건강하셨다.

그래서 나는 아버지 댁으로 갔다. 아버지는 내가 사는 곳에서 1시간 30분 정도 떨어진 곳에 살고 계셨다.
그리고 아버지는 전화기 옆에 앉아서 나를 기다렸다. 나는 아버지께 EFT를 해드려도 괜찮은지 여쭤봤다.

아버지는 "그래, 해보렴" 이라고 답하셨다.
나는 EFT 를 15개울 전에 배웠고 아버지도 그 당시에 EFT가 무엇인지 알고는 있었지만 한번도 해본적은 없었다.
그래서 나는 아버지가 의자에 편하게 앉아 있는 동안에 아버지에게 EFT를 하기 시작했다.

나는 아버지의 균형 감각을 잃은 것에 대한 정도를 측정하지는 않았다.(아버지는 이미 경험하고 있는 중이었다.)
그리고 나는 두드리면서 말을 하기 시작했다. KC 포인트를 두드리면서

비록 나는 균형감각을 잃어버렸지만...
비록 나는 나 혼자 내 발로 설 수 없지만...
비록 나는 넘어지는 것이 두렵지만..
비록 나는 넘어지면 다시 혼자서 일어나지 못할까봐 두렵지만...

그리고 나서 아버지의 외로움, 나이듦, 혼자있다는 고독함. 평생의 동반자가 떠나버림에 대해서 두드렸다.

9-10 번정도 두드리자, 아버지는 훨씬 기분이 좋다고 말씀하셨다. 아버지는 거실을 앞뒤로 가로지르며 걸으셨고
거의 90% 정도 나아졌기에 나는 남아있는 어지러움으로 두드려드렸다.

그렇게 하고 나자, 아버지는 모든 것이 좋아졌다고 하셨다.
나는 아버지에게 두드리는 동안 다른 특별한 것을 느꼈냐고 물어봤다.
아버지는 내가 그의 눈썹과 쇄골뼈를 두드릴 때 내면에서 무언가가 움직이는 것을 느꼈다고 했다.

오후에 나는 그를 위해서 두드리기를 좀 더 해드렸고, 주무시기 전에도 같은 단어로 두드렸으며 다음 날 아침에도 역시
똑같이 해드렸다. 그리고 점심을 먹고 나는 아버지댁을 떠났다.

다음 날 아침, 그가 어떤지 보기위해서 아버지댁으로 돌아왔을 때,
아버지는 오랫동안 그렇게 기분 좋은 적이 없었다고 했다.
나는 아버지께 좀 더 두드리기를 해드릴지 여쭤봤더니 "no"라고 하셨다.

한 달이 지나고, EFT 를 하고 나서 아버지의 삶에서 또 다른 변화가 없는지 여쭤봤다.
아버지는 커다란 무언가가 사라졌다고 하셨다. 그것이 무엇인지 말을 할 순 없지만,
아버지는 훨씬 밝아지셨고 또한 훨씬 평온해지셨다.

그리고 작은 부수적인 이득은, 아버지가 더 많이 글을 읽으실 수 있다는 것이다.
그리고 아버지는 평소에 하루에 4-5번 정도 눈을 hydrate 해줘야 했는데,
이 후에는 하루에 1번 또는 전혀 하지 않아도 되었으며 그는 더욱 깨끗하게 볼 수 있게 되었다.

아버지의 균형 감각의 문제가 사라지진 4개월이 지난 지금에도 재발하지 않았다.
사실 아버지는 너무나 좋은 상태이다.
단지 2일 동안 15-20분 정도 밖에 같이 EFT를 했을 뿐인데 말이다. 놀라운 일이다!

원문>
Gilbert Robert does EFT with his 94 year old father and eliminates his balance problem - interesting side benefits too

Hi Everyone,

Gilbert Robert creates a remarkable improvement in his father's balance problem and says, "had I not known EFT, my father would have had to see a doctor … would have had tests of all sorts done on him … would have had to have someone to take care of him…"

Hugs, Gary

By Gilbert Robert

Bonjour Gary,

My father who is 94 years old and in very good health, told me that from time to time he experiences physical loss of balance (equilibrium) and had to hold on to something until it came back to normal.  Recently he called to say that it started again the night before and when he woke up, the loss of balance was still there.  He had a hard time getting to the phone in the living room to call me.

He lives alone in his house in the country.  My mother died 4 years ago from cancer.  They were married for 63 years.  And he still drives his car.  He passed his medical and driving tests a year ago.

So, I arrived at his home - he lives half an hour away from where I live - and he was sitting down by the phone waiting for me.  I asked him if he would let me do EFT on him.

He answered, “Yes, yes do that thing.”  I learned about EFT 15 months ago, and he knew what it was from that time but he never experienced it.  So I started EFT on him while he just sat on a chair silently.

I did not evaluate the intensity of his loss of balance (he was experiencing it) and I did the tapping and the talking.  Tapping the Karate Chop point:

Even though I lost my balance…

Even though I cannot stand on my feet by myself…

Even though I am afraid of falling down…

Even though I am afraid of falling down and that I won’t be able to get up by myself…

Then I tapped on his loneliness, his old age, the solitude of being by himself, the loss of his lifetime companion…

After 9-10 rounds, he said he felt much better.  He walked across the living room back and forth and was around 90% better, so I tapped on this remaining dizziness.

After that, he told me that everything was OK.  I asked him if he noticed anything special that happened when I tapped.  He told me that he felt things moving inside him when I tapped on his eyebrow and collarbone. 

I did some tapping on him in the afternoon and before bedtime using the same wording and again the next morning (I slept over just in case). I left him after lunch.

The next morning when I came back to see how he was, he said that he hadn’t felt that well for a long time.  I asked him if we needed to do some more tapping.  His answer was no.

About a month later, I asked him if there had been any change in him … in his life after we did EFT.  He replied that something big was gone.  He could not say what, but he felt much lighter (his words) and much more at peace with himself.

A little side benefit was that my father reads a lot and he needed to hydrate his eyes 4 or 5 time a day.  This need went to 1 time or less a day and his vision became much clearer.

It has been more than 4 months now and this loss of balance problem never came back.  In fact, he is feeling great.  And all I did was tap for 15 to 20 minutes altogether (in 2 days).  Amazing!

Now for me, the BIG A-HA is the following: had I not known EFT, my father would have had to see a doctor … would have had tests of all sorts done on him … would have had to have someone to take care of him…

EFT has saved him, his family, society, the health-care system and all, time and money.

Thanks again Gary.

Gilbert Robert EFT-ADV

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 수
170 10여년 동안의 두통(워크샵 사례) 3 지니 7569
169 12년동안 고생한 다한증을 EFT로 4주만에^^ 4 하늘이 8132
168 20년 된 발뒤꿈치의 통증이 순식간에 사라지다.(워크샵 사례) 4 지니 8221
167 20년된 얼굴홍조와 대상포진 2 자연스러움 8702
166 2년 전 배드민턴 치다 다친 어깨 통증 1 지니 10332
165 2년된 手掌熱症(손바닥뜨거움)을 10 분 만에 치료하다 4 혼돈 9013
164 47세 남성분의 두통 6 해피지니 7906
163 47세 여성분의 극심한 두통 3 해피지니 7737